What is Real Estate Certificate?
• To share investors who do not have enough savings to buy an apartment but want to invest in real estate.
• It is an investment tool created by dividing real estate projects into small shares that everyone can buy.
• Securities issued for use in financing a project to be built or in progress.
• It provides investors with the opportunity to accumulate certificates and become a property owner or participate in real estate valuation.
• It is also an interest-free capital market instrument that allows small investors to share valuable real estate projects in proportion to their investments.
• Investors have the opportunity to increase their certificates to be traded on Borsa Istanbul as much as they wish or, if they wish, to sell and return them in cash.
• Real Estate Certificates are traded on the transparency of the Exchange and under the supervision of the CMB.
• The completion of the construction in the projects to which the real estate certificates issued by TOKI belong is under the guarantee of TOKI.
Functioning of the Real Estate Certificate
• Independent sections in the project where real estate certificates will be issued are selected.
• How many certificates must be collected for which independent department.
• Certificates are offered to the public and funds are collected and the fund is blocked in the authorized institution.
• After the public offering, the certificates start to be traded on the stock exchange and at the same time, the fund is transferred to the builder piece by piece according to the construction progress.
• Construction sales and developments are regularly announced to investors through the Public Disclosure Platform.
• Investors request to obtain independent departments by collecting sufficient certificates from the issue and / or exchange. (This process is called ASLİ EDİM.)
• Investors who do not have sufficient certificates or do not want to buy independent sections are paid for their certificates by selling the relevant independent sections through auctions. (This process is called TALİ EDİM.)