Property Appraisal Report…
1- Definition of real estate valuation /
Real estate valuation is the valuation of real estate property.
2. The importance of real estate valuation /
Valuation of real estate is one of the most important points of the real estate process, which is very dangerous because the practice of valuation from non-specialized bodies harm many parties in the real estate process and injustice in several parties, which weakens the real estate market, as a result of giving the real estate commodities different from its real price and the emergence of slums in determining the value.
Q : Do I need an appraisal report ?
A : If you purchased a property in Turkey; you should have an appraisal report at General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre (Tapu Office) .
Q : How much does a report cost ?
A : appraisal report is approximately 1.000-1.500 TL + VAT depending on the city and features of the property .
Q : How much do you charge for your service fee ?
A : Nothing , our company gives this service free to its customers .
Q : What happens if the valuation of the property is different than I buy ?
A : Real Estate Valuation Department is established under the Land Registry and Cadastre according to the presidential decree dated 5.2.2019 . Valuation report and property sale price statistics is very new for Turkey. We are now at a very early period. As we do not have a large database , the accuracy of the reports may differ up to %20.
valuation report contains :
– The title deed information ,
– Location on map and location information ,
– Actual photos ,
– Similar property prices ,
– Price prediction of the property
– Checking the debt condition, technical condition checks at the municipality and at Land Registry and General Directorate.
A property appraisal report may contain more qualifications and conditions according to your demand and property features . Experts prepare you appraisal reports generally one of below three different methods depending on the qualification of the real estate ;
Income Method – Considering the net income flow of a property
Cost Method – Rebuilding of the same structure under present economic conditions
Comparison of the Precedents Method – The property is compared between several similar properties
A project valuation will let you understand if your investment is feasible or not. You might need a feasibility report for below investment projects ;
– Land investments ,
– Hotel investments ,
– Commercial and Shopping Mall investments ,
– Residential and Housing Development investments ,
– Agricultural investments with crop & harvest analysis ,
– Industrial investments .
As an example ; you may like to develop a hotel project or to buy an existing hotel in Turkey . When you order this project appraisal report , you will receive the below information ;
– Land price appraisal, the title deed information and location on map and location information ,
– Checking the debt condition, technical condition check at the municipality and at General Directorate of Land Registry and Cadastre ,
– Project development cost ,
– Construction cost and Operating cost ,
– The financial report which contains income and expenditure flow ,
– Suggestions to achieve most feasible investment and alternative projects
Report Delivery & Expertise Areas in Turkey
When you purchase a property with Gold Estate Turkey , we help you to arrange this document as our sales service in Specific days. As we assure you to give Best Price Guarantee,
A property valuation report takes 3 days in the metropolitan cities of Turkey. Other cities may take an additional 3 days time (totally 6 days).But for the Hotels valuation report takes approximately 15 days time depending on the city.
You may ask report delivery time for other reports like project valuation and feasibility, land price appraisal, business valuation, brand mark appraisal etc. These reports may take 2 weeks time up to 1 month .